Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ashley B- Flowered Ceiling

This is one of the composites i have been working on in class. the first image put in was a picture of the ceiling in Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. I took this when i went to see One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer in concert there. The second image is a photo i took for a previous photography assignment, and it is just a bundle of flowers. The third image is two burning candles, which were also taken for a previous assignment. I layered them all together and made a few adjustments, and then created this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really love the way this picture looks. the colors are amazing and it is very well blended together. good job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo! I love how all of the colors go together so nicely. The placement of the different pictures are perfect! love it.

Anonymous said...

I like the colors, it has a super islandy feel to it. I love the candles coming out of it. It's cool, i'd put it on my wall.
Lara m - HHS