Thursday, January 15, 2015

Brianna S. - Christmas Morning

The title of this image is “Christmas Morning” because I took it that morning when I was taking my dog for a walk along a river walk for the Black Warrior River in Tuscaloosa at my dad’s apartment. It was taken with a NikonD7100 and all I did to edit it was enhance the colors a little bit. I think it could be better if it wasn’t so foggy and you could see a bit more of the tree lines in the back, but i’m happy with the way it turned out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture!!! It has a great calm and peaceful feel to it!The lighting is absolutely perfect! I like your use of the rule of thirds because it keeps the image interesting and sets it up to tell a story!
Great job!
-Elizabeth R.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love how the picture and view came out. Its in great angle and lighting is well done.

maria v- hhs

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I love how the photo is dark enough to show almost a silhouette of the trees and give detail to the water. I also like how the photo is warmer in the center (the reflection off of the water) and cooler towards the edges (the fog/trees). Overall, I really like this photo, it gives off a really natural vibe.

Ben D-HHS

Anonymous said...

i love this photo! The picture has something of a creepy effect to it. All the fog and the trees with no leaves really gives it a cool feel. I also love how white the water looks. overall, awesome image!

Anonymous said...

i really love this picture. I think it has a nice calming effect to it and the lighting looks really good. I think the fog really adds something to the overall picture.

~Taylor T. HHS

Anonymous said...

i really love this picture! its so pretty and peaceful. the fogs brings the whole picture together. i love everything about this photo its so beautiful
great job!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. I like how it gives off a relaxing feeling and the lighting looks great. Good job