Monday, January 26, 2015

Desha R- Glory

The title of the selected photo is glory. this is a Composite photo. The first photo i used was taken in Japanat a peace sanctuary , the second picture which is my face was taking from the night and day assignment a while back, the third photo is a huge flower taking in Japan, and the last is a picture or a dragon fly taking in a random persons front yard. I compiled all the photos to gather and blended them to make one. all these photos where taken with a Sony Alpha 5000 digital camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, its really cool. it looks like a insect kind of thing and that you survived from that bad insect or something. It has different various colors. It has that scary movie mood. Nice job!

anna grace d-hhs said...

i love composite photos. i really love the vibrance and exposure of the colors.

Anonymous said...

I really really like this composite image. I really like the lips and just the insects. I think it all fits really well together. I think you could have lowered the opacity of some of the symbols but other than that, I like this a lot.
Lara m - hhs

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like how all of the pictures came together to form a very interesting and balanced composite picture. The lips and the bugs adds mystery and depth. Also, the colors all balance and I like the swirls in the picture too. Really cool picture!

~ Zoey E. hhs