Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Alice B- Tree on a Table

The title of this photo is Tree on a Table because it is a tree’s image that is reflecting off of a glass table. This was taken on my back porch on a cloudy day. This was a photo for the reflection assignment. This was taken with a Nikon L830. I brightened this picture and gave it more saturation because this was a dark picture at first. I also increased the contrast on the table so the tree’s reflection is more visible. I could have wiped the table a bit more and blowed all the leaves out the way because those are some distracting things in the photo. Also the chair should have been moved out the way. Overall, I like this photo very much.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The exposure in this photo is great! I love how the tree reflects on the table and looks realistic. The focus is really good because the tree is clear. For this photo, I like how the tree is in the center and the leaves surround the table. I really like this photo because it gives a different perspective!
~Hannah W- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cool! The exposure on this picture is really good! I really like how clear the reflection of the tree is. I also like how their are leaves surrounding the glass.
Kerry M-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is Amazing! I really like how the color of the ski and tree contrast the deck. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

This reflection is amazing. I thought it was water 1st like flat ten I figured IT WASN'T. GOOD WORK4

Anonymous said...

I really like how clear the reflection is on the table. I also like how you included the leaves it really adds a foresty theme to the picture even though it was taken on a porch. I like how central the tree is in the picture and I like the colors all together.

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. it is an very good shot of a reflection. you took it from a good angle also. all the colors also look so good together It really makes me think of fall.

Anonymous said...

this picture is great. the angle is good, and the colors mix well. this picture is not over or under exposed.
Grace C- blog comment 1-hhs

Anonymous said...

This is a really great picture. i love how the reflection on the table is so focused. The angle of the photo is also really good.
~taylor t