Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jackson H- Flowers

This photo was taken in August with a fiji xp camera. I took this photo in the South Shades Crest Elementary courtyard. When editing i increased the amount of pink with the color balance adjustment and decreased the brightness. I liked this photo because each flower has a different shade of pink. I think the photo would be a bit better if I had taken it from just a bit farther back so that i could have gotten every flower completely in the picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, I really like your flowers! I like how you made them look like a headband with one in the middle, it looks really good!!! I also like the angle you took the picture at and the way you made the colors really bright, but not too bright:) The only thing that would make this picture better is if you made the flowers go all the way around the center flower, but otherwise you did a grey job!!!