Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Patrick C - Another World


 The image I choose is a heavily edited photo of trees in a type of kaleidoscope edit.  I named it Another World because of how I edited it with the purple leaves and the symmetry that is made from the kaleidoscope effect.  The original photo was taken in my backyard and was cropped to exclude anything that wasn’t a tree.  I then changed the contrast and coloring so that it has an otherworldly feeling.  The way that the photo could be better is with how the sky turned out, I would want it to be one single color instead of the 2 shades of blue.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good photo! I the design that was made by the kaleidoscope as well as the color that was used in the picture. I like how you kept the color the same while changing the shade to make it look more 3 dimensional.
- W M -HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the vibrant purple and blue colors; makes the shadows/lighter areas stand out. I think the thin boarder is a nice touch. Really cool image!

- AKW