Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Amelia G- Wimsical


 The title of this image is Whimsicle. This photo was taken in some neighborhood in Birmingham. I took it a few months back when it was still gloomy and cold. This photo was taken with my Nikon D-200. I edited it by playing with the Dfine effect to get ride of some of that grain and i also also added contrast. I honestly love this image. I love how the sun makes the whole photo darker and gloomier. I love how it looks sort of angelic with the exposure and the amount of light that was let in. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like the haziness of the photo, it adds to the mysterious/secluded feeling of the picture. If I were to make one suggestion I think that showing more of the house would have looked nice, however, the tree blocking some of the house does add to the scene and feeling of the picture. Overall I really like this picture!