Monday, April 17, 2023

Kenn J- Untitiled


 The image I created doesn't have a title that I think truly its it for me. These were taken during March and was taken in the Photography studio. These were all taken with an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I cropped in one each picture of the area of the image I wish to use and from their I applied a filter from Photoshop to transform it and make it into a more neon brightness. I think the pictured turn out well the only thing that would make it better for me is if their were more willing people to participate and take pictures for this composite.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOAH!!! Awesome photograph!! I absolutely love the editing! The filter making it look neon is soooo cool! The only thing I would really change is flipping the left image of the girl to make it look like its reflecting. Other than that I think this image is super cool and you have awesome editing skills!

Anonymous said...

This photo is so vibrant i love it! the aesthetic look of the face really came out great in the edited photo