Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Lana Q - Witches Alter



The title of this image is Witches Alter. I took this photo in a metaphysical store which I believe is called Hex in New Orleans, Louisiana. I was taken with my Canon EOS T3 digital camera. I edited this photo with the Nik collection filters, using several different ones, actually. I messed with the saturation and contrast and blurred the photo. I believe it could be better if the natural lighting was better in the first place. I just thought it was a very beautiful thing to see and wanted to share it with other people.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how cluttered and busy this looks with th piece of paper in the middle in the middle of the visual chaos. I think it would be nicer in front as opposed to at an angle, thought I'm not sure if that is possible or not, but either way it's a nice photo.