Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Emma B- Penelope In Nature


 This image is of my dog Penelope! She’s a Chihuahua Yorkie mix and is 6 years old. I took this photograph on April 5, 2023, in the backyard of my new house. I took the image with my iPhone 11 in portrait mode. I edited this image by adjusting the contrast, highlights, shadows, black points, structure, warmth, tint, and sharpen. It could be better if when I took the image it didnt blur her crazy fur since thats her best feature. Since shes half Yorkie all we wanted was for her to have hair on top of her head so we could put bows in it but she got it on her neck instead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your dog I have one just like yours. I like how you focused on the dog and blurred out the back ground. Especially the fur of the dog.