Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Muriithi M- A Little Too Harsh


This was taken around the Galleria Mall, it was afternoon and I thought that it looked nice with the other buildings and such surrounding it. And just to entertain my amusement I thought to myself “Hmm, what if I went into photoshop and cranked the brightness of the sun?” And I did just that. I also buried parts of the background to drive that home and make it look a tad bit more 3d which I’m pretty happy about.
I think the one thing I could change is crop it just a little bit more to focus on the sun because there is just a white empty space to one of the corners that looks quite ugly.
Aside from that, happy with how this turned out


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because of the colors. I also like the editing and I probably wouldn't change anything about think picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and the blurry light that pours out over the building kind of. I think its blurry in the right spots, while being sharper in others. This scene reminds me of a location in a game I used to play. Over all I'd give it a 9/10.

Anonymous said...

Wow this picture is really cool. I love the contrast and sharpness of the image. Even the warmth seems perfect, however, I would try to tone down the blur of the sun as much as possible. I still think this is an amazing image. Good job and keep up the great work!


Dori H.
HHS

Anonymous said...

i really love how this reminds me of a movie scene

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. I love how you brighten up the sun. It definitely makes the picture look more natural and 3D! I probably wouldn’t change anything about the picture.