Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Nakeeya M- Flights


 This image is called flights. This image was taken on my way to either disney or jamaica, I really can't remember, but I really like this image because of the way I edited it and made it look honestly, the only way I think this image would be better if it were turned a little to match up with how the wings of the plane look, but over all, I really love this image; it just stands out to me and makes me feel happy because it combines two things I love in one image.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo is stunning. The way the light reflect and you can see the tress in the nails really bring the picture together.

-Oliver

Anonymous said...

This image is really cool! I was immediately drawn to it. I like how the picture's details look to be telling a story or telling you something. The edit looks fantastic, so I doubt I would make any changes.