Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Emma B- Matthew With The Milk


  This image is actually two images put together! I took the first photograph on January 21, 2023, at Sadies and the picture of Matthew was taken on January 26, 2023, in the cafeteria. I took the first image with my iPhone 11 in 0.5 and the second image was taken in portrait mode. I edited this image by cutting Matthew out,  inserting him into the image in the background, and blending the edges to match the background. Then, I darkened the cut-out by adjusting the contrast, highlights, shadows, black points, and I added color with hue. I wish the quality were better but other than that I really love this! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a pretty cool photo and my favorite part of it is how it seems like everything is naturally happening its almost like one of those movie scenes. i think the only thing that could be better is a bit higher quality but i think thats just from the lack of light. cool photo overall.

Anonymous said...

This photo isn't all that to the eye test, but knowing these are actually two different pictures makes this actually very cool and unique! I couldn't even tell these were two different pictures, good job!