Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Nakeeya M- Late Night Drives


 This image is called Late Night Drives. I took this image in the middle of a conversation with my mom while we were on the way home. I've always enjoyed watching the sun set because it makes me happy. Honestly, I just love how beautiful it looks. This image was taken with my phone. And I didn't edit this image, honestly; I just loved the way it looked. I think it would be better if it wasn't blurred, but I still like it either way. Plus, we were driving, so it still would have been blurred.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a very nice photo. The lighting is nice and the colors go well together. I like the light blur that occurred when taking this photo creating a streak of light on the street. The only thing I would change is removing the reflection off the side of the photo.

Ahmad J- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool shot! Although it is typical for composition to make things stable, I enjoy that this is in motion. It really brings the vibe of a late night drive to the image. Although I believe you could've limited the blur in the top left of the image, this is still a beautiful shot with a lot to offer. BH

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture! I like how it isn't focused, I think it adds more feeling to the the photo. I also really like the colors of the sky. Overall, really nice shot!


D.P. - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo and how the speed of the car brings it to life. I like how the colors are complimenting eachother. I like the trees and the time of day. Overall, this is a great photo.

Anonymous said...

This photo is quite nice. Its dark but vibrant and shows the bright lights of the road on the guard rail. I think you could've improved this photo slightly if you retouched the stuff in the upper left corner to remove it as a distraction. Overall though, great composure.

Nikolaus H - HHS

Anonymous said...

It looks really good, I like the composure you were going for The sunset compliments. If you changed the exposure to be a little lighter it would complement your picture a bit more.