Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Dylan T- My Football Helmet


 Pretty obvious but this is a picture of my football helmet that i took maybe in september/october. I really dont have much to say about this but I really like it most because of the colors. The red and pink brings out the mouthpiece and it looks great in my opinion. I took this with Mr. Rigsby’s camera so I don’t exactly know what type it is but it came out really well in my opinion. I didnt do anything really but crop it down a little bit so yeah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot from the color of the helmet to the background. Everything about the helmet looks good and I like the pacifier mouth peace and how I looks with the color.

Anonymous said...

Good photo, I really like how you positioned the helmet and how focused the helmet is. I also enjoy the colors of the photo. You did a good job with having a good bit of the background still be visible.
-W M -HHS

Anonymous said...

Amazing Photo. I like how you had different color backgrounds, along with the helmet its like it really blends in and stand out more. But the one thing I would change is the red a bottom I would say that you could've made it more dark like it is in the back , but overall great picture.

Kameron P-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a lot, I think the depth of field meshes very well with the with all the colors and it brings it all together.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because the helmet looks nice and I like the color looks good