Monday, February 13, 2023

Ashton T - Painting


 The title of this image is “Painting”. It was taken in my kitchen in November. It was taken with my NIKON D80 and I didn’t edit it at all. I think I could have done a little bit of editing with the lighting and made it slightly sharper, but I still think it looks very nice. My mom has lots of art supplies and I would love to take more photos of them in my free time because I think they look very cool and used. I wish the camera was more focused on the paintbrush to show off the interesting texture it’s gotten over the years.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo and I feel like it has a lot of meaning behind it. The color is awesome it gives a vintage look.

TD

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because of the way the lighting is and and the quality

Anonymous said...

i love how enviromental the picture is

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo, it kind of has like a lonely mood and a vintage feel. i really like the depth of field as is, but maybe you could have focused a little more on either the brush or stand.

Anonymous said...

This is a neat photo. I think the exposure could have been upped a little bit, but considering you didn't edit this at all it is a nice photo.

-MS

Anonymous said...

I think this is a cool photo. I think the composition and lighting is very good. I think that adding a bit more color could bake it more eyecatching, bt overall, very good!