Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Emma B- Dog Walk

I took this photograph on January 9, 2023, when I and my friend Kauan were walking our neighbor's dog who was on vacation. We were just in our apartment complex walking her. I took this image with my iPhone 11 in portrait mode. How I edited this image was first cropping it to focus more on Kauan, then I adjusted the saturation, hue, contrast, temperature, highlights, black points, and shadows. I wish the quality was much better and I got more of the beautiful sunset in the background. The dog's name is Cookie and she is a very stylish dog as you can see by her wearing that bright pink sweater. :)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because the focus is really on the person and the dog. The sky in the background is beautiful as well.