Friday, February 24, 2023

Layla Q- Basement Rehearsals


  The title of this image is Basement Rehearsals, inspired by the image itself. This photo was taken on Janurary 28, around 4pm at Joey’s house. The image was taken with my Canon PowerShot SX500 IS with the flash on. I edited it by increasing the hue, saturation, cropping the left side a bit, and decreasing the exposure as well. I think this could have been better if I had taken the photo at a different angle and captured a few more moments. I enjoyed taking it though :).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg alice! I really like this photo layla! i love the flash and the darkness behind alice so it looks very focused. great job :)
- lana

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this picture because it reminds me of my brother. My brother is also in a band, and i have to take him to his rehearsals.