Friday, February 17, 2023

Lana Q - The Thing You Think You Cannot Do


  The title of the image I selected is “The Thing You Think You Cannot Do.” I actually took this picture at our school and it was taken in mid-January. I took this picture with my Canon Rebel T3 Digital Camera and I used one of Mr. Rigsby’s zoom lenses. I edited this picture's tone and brightness and contrast, I brought out a warmer tone and sharpened the photo just a little. I do think if it was focused a little more it could be better.

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how this photo was photographed. I liked the photo had a centered theme. The editing of the photo is really nice and I like how it gives natural lighting

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I really like how Layla is framed and how they are reading a book. I think that the title also adds to the meaning of the picture. I really like how they also have a light silhouette. All the colors are also really nice and contrasting!