Monday, February 13, 2023

Kenneth J- An Introduced Smile


 The name of this portrait is called an Introduced Smile, the name came from when I was taking this picture I was introduced to my friend Dylan smiling for the first time. The picture is so nice and was taken around early January for a portrait assignment and the picture came out wonderful because it was taken in the photography room. This was taken with a digital camera using no flash and natural lighting to really capture the perfect contrast between light and dark. I decided to capture the best ways to change the picture to black and white then heighten the brightness up to make the skin complexion lighter. The picture is wonderful for me. My only change would have to be to keep it without the black and white filter to capture his natural skin.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I really like how you cropped this image. I personally like how you used the black and white filter because I think it brings out more of the details. Great job!

Anonymous said...

The photo is really spectacular, it reflects precious happiness, it is a great photograph, congratulations