Friday, January 27, 2023

Layla Q- Meyers Plants & Pottery


The title of this photo is Meyers Plants & Pottery. It was taken in Pelham at Meyers Plants & Pottery (thus the title), on December 27 during winter break. This one was taken on my Canon PowerShot SX500 IS. I decided to edit this picture quite a bit, especially focusing on the brightness, contrast, as well as warmth and hue- attempting to bring more of a tan tone to the photo itself. If I had taken it from a different perspective and lowered the ISO then I believe that it would have turned out way better than the result. Though I do really like this as is. :) Also, this place is beautiful- definitely give it a visit some time!
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the lighting and how everything complements one another. it looks very detailed it looks like your in a enchanted in a forest. if it was taken from another angle it would look amazing you truly have an amazing picture

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, it really speaks to me because I love plants and greenery and this is just jam packed full of it. The depth is really great, you can really see everything since its so deep. The color all works together so well and gives that real earthy vibe and I like it alot for that.

Anonymous said...

I really love how this photo looks. I like how it's so full of green and plants, which I find to be quite calming. Considering how steep it is, you can see absolutely everything. I like it a since the colors blend perfectly and have a very earthy feel to them.

Anonymous said...

This photo is so pretty layla :)! it has such a welcoming vibe and the green is so so nice. i Love the big tin tub and how natural everything looks. you did a really good job making the green pop and achieving that warmth you were going for.

- L.Q

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture, its easy to know what the subject is but there is a lot and i don't know what the main focus is. the image is sharp. the focus is appropriate for this situation.