Friday, January 20, 2023

Kamron Y - Lego 911


 The title of this image is lego 911. This was taken for the about me project at my house. It was taken with a Canon EOS Rebel T6. To edit I tried to bring out the brown interior and also bring out the details in the lego bricks because I think it adds a nice effect to how each piece goes together to make a nice car. I feel like it could be better by having a more interesting background like having more cars back there and I even could have put it on the road. This specific model is a 1976 911 Turbo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I think that it is interesting to take a picture of something like a car when it is actually just a lego. I like the lighting that the image has and how it focuses on the seats. I also like the angle it is taken at because it feels like you are looking into a real car.

-AGH

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so cool! I seriously thought the legos were a real car until I saw the title! This image is super cool and brings me back to my childhood when I would play with legos. I wouldn't change much but maybe a bit of the lighting. I feel its very plain and could use some more color and a lil saturation but thats just me personally speaking. Other than that this photograph is so cool!

Anonymous said...

I love the Porsche 911 set and this is a cool photo. I feel like a way to make this photo look even cooler is by getting more of the front of the car and moving back a little to make the proportions look like its a normal sized car. Super cool - rb