Monday, January 9, 2023

Emily K - Spiderweb


 This image is tilted Spiderweb and it was taken on September 24, 2022 at my lake house with my Canon t7. For editing, I brightened it up a bit and cropped the edges in. The only thing I would do to make it better is if I adjusted my camera settings to make it less blurry and more in-focus. I like this picture because of how much the web stands out on the nightime background. I also like all the imperfections of the web because it shows how nature isn’t perfect. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good photo! I like how you were able to make web and its details clearly visible. I also like the contrast between the brightness of the web and the darkness of the background. one of the things you could have changed was making the photo more sharp and not as blurry. The position of the camera could have been changed to include some of the center of web. Overall, it's a good photo.
-W M HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. It has great definition and contrast. I love the shape of the web and the flaws is it. The photo is very sharp and visible. Really great job!

Anonymous said...

This picture is really good! I like how you were able to focus it on the spiderweb. I like how the lighting is more towards the top and everything else is darker. I think it really balances everything out. I really like this picture, it kind of reminds me of the other mother from Coraline.

- D.P. HHS

Anonymous said...

Great photo. I like how sharp the webs look. I also like how you focused on the webs. Overall I think this is a really good photo.