Friday, January 20, 2023

Emma B- Lazy Night


 I took this photograph on October 2, 2022 in my bedroom. I took this image with my iPhone 11 by taping it onto my ceiling and using a timer. How I edited this image was first cropping it to focus more on me, then adding in a blue light into the front of the image using the app Picsart and adjusting it to look like a TV was on and the light was shining in front of me like I was watching it. After that I adjusted the saturation, hue, contrast, temperature, highlights, black points, and shadows. I wish the quality was a lot better and my ceiling was higher so you could see more of the headboard. I did make my upstair neibors mad while taking this because my headboard makes a lot of noise when getting on the bed and I had to take a lot of photographs to get the right one so I was jumping on and off the bed and they started to stomp on the floor to make me shut up. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors of this photo! I love the soft lighting on everything and how it really enhances the mood of the image. I like how the subject is centered in the image but slightly goes to the right. This image really gives me the mood of laying in bed and watching TV late at night. In all, I really like this photo, I think it is very nice looking!

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a-lot, it gives off a kinda lonely night in your room kinda vibe and its sometimes relatable so i think thats why i like it the most. The blue lighting is really nice since it really gives off that chill late night vibe along with the centering it really just feels like a comfortable picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like this image, and I admire the effort put into taking that photo. I like the angle of the photo and the difference in colors. I really like this image. The only thing I would consider is using that purple light on more than just one area.