Tuesday, January 31, 2023

COURTNEY L- Pepperoni Pizza


The name of my image is titled “pepperoni pizza”, this pictures was taken one night in my kitchen as obviolusy we were having pizza for dinner that night. This picture was actually taken on my phone as a quick shot before everyone dived into the pizza. It was edited through the photo’s app and to edit the photo i increased the brilliance, exposure, shadows, brightness and light exposure, contrast,  black point, and decreased the highlight of the image. The saturation and contrast was also increased.  Feel like this image can be better if some effects were added to the photo.
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice looking photo. I like the detail captured by the shot. The colors are really nice as well. I may just be hungry though. If I could improve the shot maybe I would increase the size of the frame.

Ahmad J-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like pizza so I like this picture. Nice focus crews to the pizza maker AND photographer. The middle of the pizza maybe would've been a better shot but it still looks nice.

T.D

Anonymous said...

I find this picture interesting b/c of how the image puts a pizza hut commercial in my head.

Anonymous said...

I like how defied the texture look on the photo, the crust especially looks REALLY good, no real complaints or criticisms, just really nice.

-MM

Anonymous said...

I really like the detail and sharpness of this photo. It also made me very hungry lol

Anonymous said...

I liked how you defined the picture. I also liked how it showed detail to the pizza as well. and the pizza looks good. making me hungry. keep up the good work gang!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I really like how you only took a quick shot of the pizza before, like you said dive in. And that it wasn't necessarily the whole pizza that got in the shot. But overall the one thing I would change or could be better would be maybe to zoom out just a little but not to much, Bug great shot.

- Kameron P: HHS

Anonymous said...

This image really appeals to me. I loved how the colors were well-pigmented and drew the viewer's attention to the image. The camera's angle and focus are the only things I would change about this image.