Thursday, January 12, 2023

Ashton T - Nature Collage


    The title of this image is “Nature Collage”. This is a collage of several photos I took over the year 2022, most images taken at my house while others were taken at a friend’s lake house. These images were mostly taken with my iPhone; only one was taken with my camera. I edited the image a lot by layering the separate photos and rotating them different ways and adjusting the colors slightly. I made the background a bright, warm orange to contrast with the greens and also match the mushroom colors slightly. I also added dots and squares around some photos to add pattern and more interest. I think I did well with making the photos work together, but I kind of wish I edited the images a little more and separated them out so the viewer could see more details in each tiny photo. This was also one of my first times making a collage, so I definitely think I could use more practice but overall I love how the colors turned out.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cool! I like how the color contrast makes your images look 3d. I also like how you arranged your pictures, and the effort you put into the details. Overall, really good job.

Anonymous said...

The colors on the picture look great, the orange especially has a really good gradient to go along with the green flowers, the little squares and circles all placed and look very consistent along with not going too overboard, pretty nice!

Anonymous said...

I really like this! I actually based my photo collage off of nature as well using different flowers and nature backgrounds to fulfill the collage. overall great job!

Anonymous said...

I really like how the orange goes with all of the green from your photos to make them seem clearer and easier to see. I like the colored circles and squares that goes around some of the images giving it a more personalized look. I also like how instead of them being more spread out around the image, they are all close together and overlapping each other.

-PCC HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how the orange goes with all the green from your photos to make them clearer and easier to see. I like the colored circles and squares that goes around some of the images giving it a more personalized look. I also like how instead of them being more spread out around the image, they are all close together and overlapping each other.

-PCC HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this image! You can tell it definitely took time to edit all of those little circles and squares. My overall favorite part about this image is the border! I adore the way the darker orange-ish red color is fading into the bright orange background. I wouldn't change much about this photo accept for the lack of bright colors in the shape images. I do really love the green against the bright orange background but I feel with a little saturation and exposure to the shape images it would really give the middle subject part a bit more of a pop of color. Other than that this is very beautiful and I love it!