Monday, January 9, 2023

Bray M- Reflect


 The name of this photo is Reflect,  I chose the name because of how the candle light reflects off the ceiling of the room.  This was taken in my living room around christmas time, I do not remember the exact date but it's was during the school year.  I took this photo with my old phone that I had in 7th grade.  I edited it by lowering brightness and taking away the colors I think the focas is a bit off and I think if I adjusted that it could be better.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is very pretty. The candles have very nice lighting that isn't too bright. I also really like the design that the shadow makes on the ceiling. Overall this image is very nice.
-Anna Gale Hancock

Anonymous said...

This image is very nice to look at. I like the composition and how the chandelier isn't the only focus of the image. The intricate designs on the ceiling are a really nice touch you included. If I had to say anything to change I would say a little bit more room below the chandelier so the image feels a little more even. Overall, I really love this picture! BH

Anonymous said...

This image is very nice and peaceful to see. I really like the dark kind of theme and the selected light source in your living room. If I had to add my input on making the image better I would say the two lines on each side should go. But overall what a great picture...

Kameron P-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is lovely to look at. I like how the image is put together and how the chandelier isn't the only thing that stands out. The detailed ceiling patterns are a really wonderful addition that you added. A little more space beneath the chandelier might make the picture feel a little more even, if I were to suggest anything. Overall, I think this photo is over all amazing!