Friday, January 6, 2023

Dori H - Valuable Collection



This is called Vaulable Collection. This picture it’s just an assortment of jewelry that I wear and like. I really like jewelry and I really want to show that in this picture. It was taken in my room during Thanksgiving break, I had a hard time getting the camera to focus since it was such a close-up shot but luckily I ended up getting it to work. I only edited it a bit to make the colors more enhanced. Other than that I didn’t really have to do much to the image since I already like the way it is.
Overall, I think jewelry is a great way for someone to express themselves and I’m glad this picture turned out the way I wanted it to.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is pretty cool! I like the lighting and the random things around the necklace. I think that something that could've made this better would be maybe making the image a little lighter so you can see the details. However, overall I think this photo is super cool because of the composition but the coloring could use a touch up if you come back to it. Good job! BH

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo, the soft lighting from the back makes it feel like you're in a cozy antique store. I like the scattering of the jewelry and how it doesn't feel staged at all. The only thing I might change is adding some sort of soft light from another side so that the colors of the jewelry are more pronounced. Great job!
- Matthew H.

Anonymous said...

This photo is really nice! I like how the lighting gives the image a very antique vibe. The necklace creates really nice fluid lines that stand out to the eye. The only thing I might change is to move the light source in the corner out of frame. Overall, this photo has a very nice "aura" to it.

- Maci J HHS

Anonymous said...

Really nice photo, you can tell what the main focus is but at the same time its mixed with more jewelry, It is sharp and in focus,The focus is appropriate for this assignment.

Anonymous said...

Hey i really like this photo, I think you did a great job on using the sunlight against the gold and brown objects. I think it looks really good that you made everything kinda look antique/vintage. the warm yellow light really goes good with the scenery.

- Emmanuel M - HHS