Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Kaylee O- Sunset


 This photo was taken in Cherokee Hills, as I was coming back from Louisiana. The sun set looked so pretty I had to capture the picture. The time was 16:27 and sundown is 16:44. This photo was edited and I changed the color balance and the hue and saturation to make the blue and the pink more of a vibrant color. I think it could be better with how dark the sides are. Lighten it where I can see the limbs of the trees and it's all kinda dark. This image reminds me of all the fun we had in Louisiana and how my family pretty much took in my best friend and the crazy stuff we did. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a super pretty sunset photo. The colors are amazing and I think they were captured super well. If there was more focus it would have definitely increased the depth in the colors and background a bit more. Still super cool though!

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute picture! I really like the colors. I think it would be a bit better if it was a bit more focused but I know that's hard to do when you're in a moving car. Overall though, still a really good and cute picture!

- D.P - HHS