Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Tyrick H- Loki


 The image I chose is a picture of my dog loki. I chose this image because out of all the recent pictures I have taken, it might be my best one. I named this picture Loki because that is the name of my dog. I took this picture in the middle of the day in my kitchen. I like this picture a lot because the lighting is very good and just goes really well with the picture. I used my iphone 11 pro to take this picture. I didn’t really edit much of this picture except I really just cropped out some extra stuff and maybe added a little blur to the background of the image. To make this picture better i could have maybe done a little bit more editing to make it look even better. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture ! It is very good . I love the reflection that is the eyes of the dog and and it looks very sad and there is emotional in her eyes. I like the way that you took the picture. Yes I agree with you it could be better if you add more editing it well looks good also it could be better if you took all haed of the dog. But it is still very good and you did very good job. Amira -HHS.