Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Caeden H- Black and White


I took this image on November 2nd in the digital photography studio. I took this picture using my Canon Rebel XSi. I edited this picture both in the Photos app and in photoshop. Using the Photos app I increased the lighting, added a black and white filter, and increased the contrast. I then used the dodge and burn tool in photoshop to add some more contrast and make the image more defined. I think this photo could have been better if the words were more in focus. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the way the hole theme of your picture, your heart is well formed and I love how for this picture you used a black and white filter because I think it fits the aesthetic very well, the only thing I think that could have been better is if you had focused the image a little bit more but overall I love your photo.

-Carol A

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this photo. I love the black and white, and how the heart is formed neatly.

Anonymous said...

First of all, the sharp focus of the photo is appropriate. I think you did a great job using the lighting to enhance the subject, and the cropping is perfect. There isn't much wasted empty space. I really like what you did with the pages; it's very creative. Great job!

Anonymous said...

First of all, the sharp focus of the photo is cool. and I think you did good using the lighting to brighten the picture
SHSH??

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job using the lighting to enhance the subject and made good use of your space. I like the heart you created with the pages. This photo really speaks to my love for reading. I think the picture may have been better if it were taken from another angle. Overall I love the picture. Great job!
-A.T.