Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Bradley B- The Game


 The title of this image is called: THE GAME It was taken back in September at the new Protective Stadium located in Birmingham.Alabama. It was taken with my iphone 11 camera. I really just adjusted the brightness. The picture didn’t need too much brightness because there was a lot of brightness happening at the time since the stadium was new with all the lights. So when it came down to editing this picture I really didn't have to do anything to the picture for real. I feel like there was nothing wrong with the picture. I feel like all the lights on the stadium caught the brightness of the picture.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because I really like football. I also like the way this shows the crowd, the play happening, and the stadium all in one picture. I also like how the light is reflecting, and we can see it in the photo. - Marshall F HHS

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the concept of the picture, showing a large crowd cheering for something they love. It's a nice shot, but I feel it could have been so much better if it was better centered and didn't look so blurry. The light reflecting off the screen is a huge turn off for me, and makes it seem less professional.

-Marshall H - HHS