Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Jonathan F - Darkness


 The title of this image is named Darkness. I took this picture on September 21, 2021. It was taken on the top floor of the Redmont hotel. I took this picture with my iPhone 11. I edited this picture using instagram filters. I just chose a random filter to use. I can't remember the name of the filter I used, it just turned the picture brighter. I think I could have done better by actually editing the picture manually and not using any type of filter.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this shot is great especially because of the framing to incorporate the moon as well as the lit up city.
-jb

Anonymous said...

I love the city lights compared to the night sky. I feel like that yellow/orange light could have been toned down a little because it takes away from the rest of the picture.