Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Nora G- Bridge


 This is a picture of one of the bridges at Ross Bridge park. I took this picture with my canon camera. I edited it by bringing out some of the colors and I changed the saturation as well. I also made the outside of the image darker than the middle. I really like this but it could be better if there was something more to focus on and if the green leaves or pines that are in the middle of the bridge were moved because I think it's kind of out of place.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is gorgeous. I love the perspective. I think you could have straighten the photo a little bit. It's kind of slanted. I would have also adjusted the color a little more to darken the highlights. Overall, a really great photo.

Anonymous said...

Firstly, I think the sharp focus on the picture is appropriate. The framing is also great. There is no wasted space, and nothing important was cutoff. I really like the vide of the photo. I think it was a good idea to darken the outside edges. Overall, this is a great picture! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I think the only critiques I have for this image is maybe taking it from a different angle that is not so straight on and maybe increasing the contrast just slightly. However, I really love the mood of this photo. The sharpness in the image is very visually appealing. I love how the image uses mostly cool tones instead of warm, it makes for a intresting picture. I would definitely display this image. Great job!
-CH