Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Connor G- Orange Sky


 The title of this image is “Orange Sky” for obvious reasons. I took this picture while at work one afternoon. I work at a gold course so the views when the sunsets can be really nice. I took this with my phone since I didn’t have my camera on me because, well, I was working. I didn’t really edit it too much, just touched up a few stray spots I thought looked out of place. I think this could have been better if I had had my camera with me and had time to really take it as I wanted. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful landscape picture and the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I think you could make this picture better if you had something in the foreground. You have a good background with the sky and middle ground with the trees, but I think if you had added maybe some people in the foreground it would add some more interest to the picture. Also, I think it would have been nice if you had brought back some color in the trees. I know the focal color is orange, but I think it would have looked really nice to bring back the littlest bit of color in the trees. Other than that this is a wonderful picture. When I look at this I feel a sense of relaxation and peace. I would definitely display this, it is gorgeous, Great job!
-CH