Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Aidan P- Distilled Water


 This picture is called Distilled Water and it was taken in my garage about a week ago for the still life assignment. It was taken with my phone and I edited it by just editing the light to make it brighter and I cropped it some. I admit this was just a sort of test image and not a favorite. I could have done a better angle and made it a close-up with the background completely gone and just the water showing. The water does look cool but it is pretty sloppy. I wish now I would have either made it look tall or just taken away the background and looked inside the water bottle for people to guess what it is. One last thing is I wish I would have done some editing with filters or color but I think blurring the background saved it enough for me not to delete it.


No comments: