Thursday, October 14, 2021

Trevor P- Happy Dog


 The image I am showing you is titled “Happy dog”. This was taken September 13th of this year with my iPhone. This photo came out really well. I just adjusted the contrast along with the vibrance. This photo was taken while I was playing with my dog in my backyard. She is only 10 months old and she is very full of energy. I was throwing a ball for her and I took pictures of her running up to me. I really like this photo because it shows her happy side and if you ever saw her she always looks droopy and kind of sad but she loves to play. I was also able to capture several other pictures of her doing this same thing or playing in the grass but this is for sure my favorite one.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really well done. The main subject is in focus and has good exposure. I personally would have had the background blurrier to make the subject pop more as well as have the subject centered in the image. Overall Great Work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture! Like how you focused more on the dog than the background. I like the exposure you put in it. Very nice and cute picture. JF-HHS