Monday, October 18, 2021

Connor G- Take It Easy


 The title of this image is Take It Easy, and I took it one night when I was just messing around with my camera in my room. I took it with my camera and I didn’t really do too much in terms of editing this one. I sharpened the image up a tiny bit, and I erased some extraneous things from the from that didn’t really fit. I think that the shot could have been a clearer and better shot. However, I personally just like the image even though I know it could be significantly better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the framing of this photo and the way the record player is the focus. I also really like the lighting and really just the sun rays, im a sucker for sun rays in photography. I would for sure hang this photo on my wall, because I enjoy music so much and how well it was captured it would fit the vibe I'd go for in my home. AB-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love the way the record player is in frame- the way the blue is reflected off the record is a really nice touch. The lighting is really good and I enjoy how simplistic it is. My only critic is that I feel that the shot would be so much better if the setting was a little bit darker. I think it being darker around the wall would make the blue pop off even more. I think this is a over all good sot.
- Marshall H - HHS