Thursday, October 14, 2021

Brandon B- Masks Mirror


 The title of this image is “Masks Mirror” and one of the mask photos were taken September 21, 2021 and the other mask in the middle was taken July 27, 2021.  Both of these were taken outside on my back deck.  The mask in the middle was taken with my old iPhone XR and the masks on the side were taken with my brand new iPhone 13 Pro.  I edited the photo by combing two photos of my previous Halloween masks.  I cut them out and put them on a black background in photoshop, and then copied the cut outs and inverted them, for a mirror effect.  Lastly, I traced the lines of the masks on the side for a brighter red glow. Finally on all of the lights, I brightened them to make them pop even more.  This photo could be better if I took a little more time tracing and blending the mirror photos.  This photo is most likely the most edited photo in PhotoShop I have ever done.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, this photo looks amazing. I think the exposure was just right for the photo. The color of the subjects are vivd, especially with the black background. Due to this, I could easily tell what the subjects of the photo were. The vivd colors was what attracted my attention. I really like this photo, and I can tell that the photographer really worked hard on it.

Anonymous said...

First off I think this photo is absolutely rubbish, the blending in the middle is garbage. The lights on the eyes are so jagged. The lights are clearly traced, good creativity and overall editing. Just needs better blending and tracing. Take a little more time with it.