Monday, October 18, 2021

Alex B- Willow Tree


 The title of my selected image is The Willow Tree. I took this picture in the backyard of my dad’s house in Alabama at around 10 in the afternoon. This picture was taken with my Iphone 12. I edited this picture by enhancing some of the greener colors around the tree and darkening the wood of the trunk a little more. I could have taken the picture with a better camera for better quality and lighting. I also could have spent more time with editing and could have taken the picture with a stand to balance the image. Some additional information about this image is such that it is my grandmothers favourite tree in the world and she said when she dies she wants to be buried beneath the old willow tree in their pasture in Tennessee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the lighting on this image is unbalanced. The image seems to be a little overexposed. The sunlight is taking away from to detail of the tree branches, and I think if you lowered the exposure a bit it would help. Also, there is a lot of noise in this picture. I feel like there is so much to look at that it takes away from the focus on the willow. You could crop some of the other greenery out. However, I really love the vibrance in this picture. The green really jumps out at the viewer. Also, I feel that this picture gives off a very lively mood. I really like that about this picture. Great job!
-CH