Monday, October 18, 2021

Britney P - Flute Overtake


  This photo is called “Flute Overtake.” This is of my flute, which I used to play. It was taken on September 21, 2021 outside of my apartment. The picture was taken with a Canon Rebel T7. In the Photo App, I brightened the lighting and colors. Then, in Photoshop, I use the stamp tool to duplicate the flute multiple times. I also used the dodge, burn, and sponge tools to edit the photo. It could be better if the color of the grass was more consistent and clear. I also wished that the grass didn’t reflect off the flute so much. However, overall, I love this photo. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how balanced your exposure is towards all objects in the photo. The light is not spread out out and undervalued and is correctly distributed. The focus of all the same flute pictures has a very clean look to it. There is no shake apparent in the picture and the stability's very good. The framing is correctly distributed and cropping is on point. There is no distraction from the main focus of the image being the flutes. Overall the image is very good in my opinion, I like the balancing and mood of the image. Great job and keep it up!