Monday, October 18, 2021

Marshall F - Truck



This Image is titled Truck. This is a picture of my 1977 Ford F100 pickup truck. It was taken September 8, 2021 in my driveway. I took this picture with an Iphone 12 pro. Edited this picture by bringing up the color a bit, and taking down the lighting a bit. I also blurred some part of the picture, so the focus could be on the truck. This picture could be better if the trees were a bit clearer. They are a bit too fuzzy right now. I also took some other angles of the truck but this was by far my favorite. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how you were able to have the focus of the image be the truck without sacrificing some of the detail of the background. I think that the angle and framing of the image are good, if a bit crooked and could be straighter. Besides that, I love the photo. I just love the atmosphere the photo creates.

Anonymous said...

I like how that picture was edited the lights colors locks very good