Thursday, September 26, 2019

Nikhil B- Golf Course

The title of this image is "Golf Course." I took this photo at a stop sign near Hoover Country Club on August 31, 2019 at 3:14pm while I was coming back from my music class. This photo was taken using my Canon Powershot SD780 IS camera while I was sitting in mom's car. I used the crop tool to crop the antenna and the dashboard of the car. I also the brightness/contrast tool and Exposure tool to make the photo look a little brighter since I took this picture when it was a little bit cloudy. I wish I had taken the photo from outside the car with better lighting.

2 comments:

Bryson-HHS said...

I think this picture is really good overall. The cool colors of the sky and the ground blend well, and the line along the horizon gives a cool balance. The focus spreads across the entire landscape, giving a neat clarity to every piece of the landscape. I only have one real criticism, the picture looks tilted because of the angle you took it from. Maybe rotating the picture so the mailbox isn't leaning? Other than that, I think it looks cool, especially under the circumstances you took it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That is a very good suggestion. I will keep it in mind next time.