Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Nema H- Arabic Desserts

The title of the photo is “Arabic Desserts.” This was taken at night in my house in August 2019. I used my Canon camera to take this picture and I like how this came out together. The way I edited this photo was by reducing the light a little and lowered the contrast to keep the colors of the table and the desserts close to each other. It could be better if I have showed the whole image and did not let some of the image to be cut out like the tea pot in the back. Since there is a lot of gold color in the picture, it gives it that shine that I really love. This image was the second image that I took on a camera but the overall I really like how it turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. It is neat how you captured the perfect shot with everyone up on points. The light is really soft. and the white balance set correctly. You should take pictures in some more light area. Is not dark but if you put in light so it will look better. I really like this picture and the food looks really good. You should Keep this picture because is really good and I love this picture.

Anonymous said...

Neat picture! I like how the lighting is not too harsh on the subjects and it doesn't overpower the differences of the subjects. I like how it is not centered on one dessert but rather leaves the center empty as the focus on all the desserts and the tea. The beauty and delicacy of each dessert and utensils were captured beautifully in this picture. I would only recommend to brighten it up just a little more because the corners and the dessert on the left is a bit hard to see initially.

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is good but the image is a little dark and by lowering the contrast the desserts on the left of the picture almost blend in the with the table/background. The picture is overall good and you should keep it.