Thursday, September 26, 2019

Mitchell C - PhotoBlog1

Photo Blog 1 was taken on the steps leading up to my front door. I took this picture with my Eos 6d camera body and my 85mm 1.8. I pumped up the saturation, contrast, adjusted the cast, and adjusted the brightness in the Photos Application for this image. I do not think that this is a perfect image, but I cannot find anything that I would change in this image. I really enjoy photographing my brother and I love how cohesive all the colors are in the image.

4 comments:

Yuliana Z said...

I really like this photo! I think you got a great picture of your brother, the pose is cute and the head tilt gives a great "little kid" feeling. The colors are very nice and natural without being too saturated. I do like the door portion left in the back but you could crop closer if you wanted a more concise picture. Overall I think this is a great picture and you should be really proud of how it turned out !

Anonymous said...

You did a good job Glenda! There are no over/under exposed areas. The focus is great. The depth of field is good. Lighting is good. Balancing is perfect. I would hang it up on my wall

Anonymous said...

This photo is really good taken. Your brother is the center focus and you can tell by looking at the photo because the background of the photo is blurred so you are not distracted by anything that might be going on in the background. There is a lot of space going on around the subject but it makes the photo seem more natural. This photo makes me happy and really makes me have an insight of how the photographer feels about their own work.

Anonymous said...

I loved this picture, the symmetry of the bricks are really good in contrast to the child. something you could have done to better the picture could have to not get the part of the door and just the main subject and the stairs to created a delusion. ND- HHS