Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Julien F - Mushrooms

I took the photo I call Mushrooms June 24th on my iPhone6 in Lynn Alabama in a nature park. I turned up the saturation to make the colors stand out and then turned down the color contrast since it was slightly overexposed. I’m really proud of this picture but if I could retake it I would take the photo more to the right. There is a slight light glare to the right so by changing the camera angle it should get rid of that. When taking this picture I was on a hike with my mom and it was one of the first times I took time to get a picture. The other photos I got are some of my favorite and I had fun time taking them along with good memories with them. I really enjoy taking nature shots since it makes me get out of the house and sets me on an adventure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your picture. The colors look beautiful and I like how good the yellow stands out from the green. It looks like you went out into nature or somewhere to take this picture instead of just taking a plain picture of something at home. The angle of the picture only makes it even better. The picture is very ahRP. I can make out the details of the plants and what's in the grass. I like this photo mostly because I love nature. I'm always i. nature outside of school. The colors are bright and vivid and add a little more life to the image.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. The colors work super well with each other. I love the natural beauty incorporated in this shot as well, just shows how gorgeous the world is. I think the light in the top right corner is a bit harsh and that the picture is a very small bit blurry but I might just be nitpicking. I think most everything about this picture is amazing from the depth of field to the exposure. I see a type of excitement in this image and I would definitely keep this image to show my friends and family.

Anonymous said...

You know flowers look like mushrooms but it's cool you know