Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Bryson S- Ross Bridge

The image I’ve included is one I took over the last weekend. I had some free time, and drove to a trail near my house. The image is of a bridge that used to be used for railroads, but is now just a walking path. I really like this picture, as the cool colors in the leaves give it an almost refreshing feel. The bridge is naturally darker than the surroundings, giving it an interesting contrast. I took the picture with a slow shutter speed and a small aperture on a tripod to have a wider focus. Of pictures I’ve taken on my own time, this is definitely my favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, the nature in this photo is very pretty and the angel in which this photo was taken is done very well. However, making the colors more vibrant and possible sharpening up the photo a little bit would create higher quality to this photograph. But overall, great job!

Anonymous said...

For the comment above me: First of all, you can't even spell angle right. You better spell check yourself before you criticize my boy.

Amari W-HHS said...

This is a fantastic picture! The contrast between the green leaves, the brown leaves, and the grey gravel gives many interesting subjects to look at. This picture has remarkable depth of field , making this picture look incredibly professional. My one criticism is that you didn't submit more pictures to this website. :)

Anonymous said...

For the comment at the top: Second of all, it's "possibly", you better stop skipping English class before criticizing such an amazing photo.