Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Abby G - PhotoBlog 1

For the title of this photo I just decided on ‘PhotoBlog 1’ as I didn’t have any ideas and didn’t want to use his name without permission. This photo was taken during lunch in the cafeteria at school. This was taken with my Nikon Coolpix l840. The way I got this effect was kind of a mistake. I was just goofing around with the retouch and decided to retouch an entire ceramic owl that was beside him. By retouching the entire owl at once it copied his face over so I decided to do it again thus creating a third head. The only other thing I did to edit this image was give it some saturation and a bit of color contrast. I personally think that this is the best I could do with this photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You took your photos of yourself that's neat