Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Zach B. - Sunset

This photo was taken with my Cannon T6 and I took it on the mountain ridge splitting Chelsea and Pelham. In this photo I saturated it greatly in order to get the colors of the sunset to really pop out of the photo and bring attention to the eye. I also worked on photo shopping a faint tree branch over the sun to help with contrasting the brightness and blinding of the sun by lowering its levels of brightness. I really love this image and even worked on it to the point of where I have no regrets or concerns on what I could add or reduce to improve the image anymore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally glad you submitted this Zaddy! I love how the clouds are so dark and how it contrasts to the warmth of the rest of the photo. Great freaking picture keep it the heck up. -Will C

Anonymous said...

I love the contrast of the clouds and the sunset. I also love how the trees are visible in the front of the sun, creating a silhouette effect. I really like this photo.
-Carson R HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. The contrast of the overall photo is on point. I like how the trees are silhouettes. The photo is overall really really good.

Austin C.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, It is super bright and super colorful.

Annalisa P.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I love all the bright colors and how they contrast with the trees and the clouds. I love how the depth of field is deep, it really suits the image. This image makes me feel like I'm actually there and the clouds are moving across the sky.

Anonymous said...

Zach!
I really like this picture alot! Ii like how the branches added a little extra texture and depth to this picture. I really likes the contrast between the black around the edges and orange hints. The dark and light parts added a really nice touch and character to the pictures. I really like this picture! It is definitely a keeper.
Amber T- HHS