Thursday, April 12, 2018

Lauren T- Blue Skies and Good Vibes

The title of this photo is “Blue Skies and Good Vibes”. It was taken in Orlando by the pool of The Hard Rock Hotel around the beginning of March. This picture was shot with my i phone 6. I edited it using the NikCollection. It could have been better if I had had my Cannon, and not just an I phone. I love the bright blue sky in this picture. I have always had a fascination with skies in general, and this one reminds me of summer since there are also palm trees. Between the color, feeling of summer, and trees, to me it is a very happy picture! (Hints the good vibes :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the drastic contrast of this pictures and the trees against the sky. I would have increased the highlights and shadows a little more. Really good job.

Anonymous said...

I like the focus of the photo it is a sharp focus. I like the balance between the colors. I really like this one because it makes me feel calm

Morgan G HHS

Anonymous said...

I think this is a good image because of the focus it has and the point in which the image was taken. The colors are bright and have a happy and calming feeling to it. Betsy B.-HHS

Anonymous said...

orlando is so beautiful I love it. I love how sharp the picture I and its really focused so you can see all the details clearly. love the bright blue its very calming. Great picture !!

Anonymous said...

This makes wish spring break never ended. This picture is so beautiful. I love the blue skies with the clouds.

Anonymous said...

The sharpness and four of this picture is on point, love it! It gives such a summer, vacation, beach vibe. I love how the subjects in the image led well and go together!
Great job!!
Fahima M - HHS